Rachel Jordan is an associate in the firm’s Oklahoma City office and a member of the Healthcare and Administrative & Regulatory Practice Groups. She received her Juris Doctor from the University of Oklahoma College of Law, graduating with honors. While there, she also completed her Masters in Health Administration from the University of Oklahoma.
During law school, Rachel served as a member of the American Indian Law Review which serves as a nationwide scholarly forum for analysis of developments in legal issues pertaining to Native Americans and indigenous peoples worldwide. In 2014, she was awarded the American Jurisprudence Award in Agency & Partnership by the OU College of Law. Rachel was also a member of Phi Delta Phi, an international legal fraternity celebrating academic excellence, and competed in the National Health Law Moot Court Competition and the National Health Law Transactional Moot Court Competition. She was awarded as a quarter finalist and third best brief, respectively.
Rachel also has an undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University where she studied English.
View Printable Bio (PDF)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Oklahoma Health Lawyers Association, Treasurer
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Health Law Section, Member
- Making Medical Decisions for Incapacitated Patients, The Oklahoman, November 7, 2017
- 340B Program: Where are We Headed, and When, Oklahoma Hospital Association Newsletter, October 26, 2016
- Play or Pay: Interpreting the Employer Mandate of the ACA as it Relates to Tribal Employers, Spring 2015
- Speaker, Oklahoma Hospital Association Annual Conference, Patient Consent and Patient Transportation Developments, November 1, 2017, Oklahoma City, OK
- Speaker, Oklahoma Association of Health Plans, Annual Update, December 21, 2016, Oklahoma City, OK
- Speaker, Oklahoma Hospital Association Annual Conference, November 2, 2016, Oklahoma City, OK
- Speaker, Oklahoma Association of Health Plans, Annual Update, June 29, 2016, Oklahoma City, OK
- Speaker, Oklahoma Society for Healthcare Quality and Risk Management, Health Information Technology and EDiscovery, June 10, 2016, Oklahoma City, OK
- Speaker, New Mexico Legislature, Health and Human Services and Governmental Affairs Committee, Play or Pay: Interpreting the Affordable Care Act as it Relates to Tribal Employers, October 5, 2015, Santa Fe, NM
- Speaker, Oklahoma Association of Health Plans, Annual Update, July 24, 2015, Oklahoma City, OK