Gaylan Towle II is an associate in the firm’s Oklahoma City office and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice Group. His practice in commercial litigation includes matters related to employment discrimination and wrongful discharge, wage and hour disputes, workers’ compensation and immigration.
Gaylan received a Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University School of Law, where he graduated magna cum laude. During law school, he was a member of the law review, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society and William J. Holloway American Inn of Court. He received notable recognitions, including the Ernest L. Wilkinson Award for Excellence in American Indian Law and multiple CALI Awards for academic excellence. Gaylan also holds a Bachelor of Science in business administration from Oklahoma State University.
Prior to joining the firm, Gaylan served as a Crowe & Dunlevy summer associate in 2014 and 2015. He also worked as a sales campus associate for PepsiCo, managing sales in New Orleans, LA.
View Printable Bio (PDF)
- Summer Associate, Crowe & Dunlevy, 2014-15
- Campus Associate, PepsiCo Sales, 2012
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Board Member, deadCenter Film Festival, 2017
- Speaker, "Sexual Harassment: An Age-Old Problem under New and Intense Scrutiny,” Oklahoma State University School of Hospitality and Tourism Management’s Hospitality Legal Series," May 4, 2018, Stillwater, OK
- Speaker, “How to Use Your HR Compass to Avoid Getting Lost in Workplace Sexual Harassment,” McAlester Employer Council Meeting, January 30, 2018, McAlester, OK
- Speaker, “How to Use Your HR Compass to Avoid Getting Lost in Workplace Sexual Harassment,” Oklahoma City Human Resources Society Annual Legal Update, January 25, 2018, Oklahoma City, OK
- Speaker, “Employment Verification: A Guide to the Form I-9,” Ponca City Area SHRM Meeting, November 8, 2017, Ponca City, OK
- Speaker, "Website Accessibility Issues in the Modern Workplace," Crowe & Dunlevy Labor & Employment Seminar, October and November 2017, Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OK
- Speaker, “Website Accessibility Issues in the Modern Workplace,” Great Plains SHRM Employment Law & Benefits Summit, September 13, 2017, Lawton, OK
- Speaker, “Social Media and the Modern Workplace,” McAlester Employer Council Meeting, April 4, 2017, McAlester, OK
- Speaker, “Drug and Alcohol Testing: Assuring Your Policies Comply with State and Federal Law,” Ponca City Area SHRM Meeting, March 8, 2017, Ponca City, OK
- Speaker, "Immigration Law and Policies: Important Issues for HR," WOKHR Meeting, November 10, 2016, Elk City, OK
- Speaker, "Walking the Tightrope of ADA Accommodation Extended Leave," Annual Muskogee Area SHRM Law Seminar, October 14, 2016, Muskogee, OK
- Speaker, "Walking the Tightrope of ADA Accommodation Extended Leave," Annual Great Plains SHRM Law Seminar, October 12, 2016, Lawton, OK