Hayley R. Scott is an associate in the firm’s Oklahoma City office and a member of the Administrative & Regulatory, Bankruptcy & Creditor’s Rights, and Litigation & Trial Practice Groups. Her practice also extends to various immigration issues.
Graduating with highest honors and summa cum laude, she finished with a number one final class ranking from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. She was a member of Order of the Coif, Order of the Barristers, Order of the Scribes and Law Review. During law school, she was awarded the James F. Hawes Memorial Cup Award and the Judge Wayne Alley Advocacy Writing Award.
Additionally, she was named a Holloway Scholar and earned American Jurisprudence Awards in the following categories: contracts, torts, criminal law and legal research and writing. Hayley was also a Comfort Scholar, Law Scholar and a part of an award-winning National Moot Court Team. She was the Art & Cultural Heritage Law Association President and the Criminal Law Research & Teaching Assistant.
She received her bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Oklahoma. While there, she made the President’s Honor Roll as well as the Dean’s Honor Roll. She was a member of the Honors College and served as the University of Oklahoma Center for Crisis & Risk Management Graduate Policy Research Fellow.
Hayley is also active in the community and has served as a LiveHelp volunteer at Legal Aid of Oklahoma. She is a member of Oklahoma Lawyers for Children, Junior League of Oklahoma City and The Federalist Society.
View Printable Bio (PDF)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Junior League of Oklahoma, Member
- The Federalist Society, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member of National and Regional Chapters
- A License to Infringe: The Tenth Circuit’s Reliance on the Reasonable Observer Test to Determine Symbolic Speech Protection of License Plates
- Speaker, University of Central Oklahoma Pre-Law Society
- Lawyer for Oklahoma Lawyers for Children
- Oklahoma Lawyers for Children, Volunteer